The agenda for iLegal 2019 will be finalised shortly. In the interim here is a sneak preview of the renowned speakers who will be presenting at this year's conference.
• Mike Neville: CEO, Super Recognisers International
As a Detective Chief Inspector at New Scotland Yard, Mike was the founder and head of the Metropolitan Police Central Forensic Image Team and Super Recogniser Unit. His new "end to end" system - ensuring images were used effectively from camera capture to trial in court - resulted in thousands of additional crimes being detected, with prolific and violent offenders being brought to justice.
Mike has worked in partnership with government agencies, including the Surveillance Camera Commissioner and Information Commissioner, as well businesses and private organisations such as Facewatch, CCTV User Group and Control Managers' Group
• Dr Craig Donald: CEO, Leaderware
Craig is a human factors specialist in security and CCTV. Craig consults on CCTV management internationally and runs the CCTV surveillance skills and Body language course through which he trains CCTV operators, supervisors and managers internationally.
• Adriaan Bosch: Group Head of Security, Shoprite Checkers
• Kevin van Zyl: Group Manager - Security and Risk at Lonmin Plc
• Herman Walsh: CEO, HP Walsh & Associates
• Michael Lever: Director at Metagrated
• Craig Rosewarne: CEO, Wolfpack Information Risk
• Tracy Cohen : Director, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyer Attorneys
• Jason McGregor: Dell Technologies